- Lunch is available from 11:00am-2:30pm.
- Our sweet things menu, including our famous apple pie, is available all day from 9:30am-4:30pm, along with the sweet things on our specials board.
- Last food and drinks orders are taken at 4:10pm.
- Our cafe is dine in only; no food is available to take-away, including our apple pie.
- Coffee is available to take-away.
- We can seat up to 50 people inside the Shed Café and 24 people outside in the Shed Café gardens.
- We welcome young families; we have two old-fashioned school desks in the café which contain coloured pencils and various colouring in books, and we also have a bookcase that is filled with toys and children’s books.
- Adults are not forgotten; there are a wide range of magazines and books on the bookcase as well.
Our food focuses on fresh, local, seasonal produce and provide a constantly changing menu full of home style, wholesome cooking. The cafe’s signature dish is home made apple pie served with Sutton’s spiced apple cider ice cream and whipped cream. Coffee lovers are not forgotten with Merlo coffee available.
We have a daily sweet and savoury specials board, where you’ll find a constantly changing, delicious selection of foods such as apple crumble cheesecake, rhubarb or peach pie, classic French lemon tart, old-fashioned apple slice, ginger and apple cake or in the savoury line; delectable quiches, gourmet pies, tarts, frittatas and with the seasonal change from summer into autumn and our weather a little cooler, fresh homemade soups.
Our specials change daily depending on what we are growing on the farm at the time, and produce is available in our local area.
Follow us on Instagram to find our more about our food and what’s growing on the farm.
Snapshots left to right:
1. Our mulberry trees on the farm, 2. freshly picked mulberries ready to make mulberry pies, 3. apple pies and apple almond tart fresh from the oven, 4. savoury scones, 5. ploughman’s plate, 6. red velvet cupcakes, 7. more red velvet cupcakes and ginger biscuits on the counter, 8. lamb and chilli sausage rolls, 9. savoury tart and three salads.