- Lunch is available from 11:00am-2:30pm.
- Our sweet menu, including our famous apple pie, is available all day from 9:30am-4:30pm, along with the sweet things on our specials board.
- Last food and drinks orders are taken at 4:10pm.
- We now offer take-away food as well as take-away coffee, including apple pie by the piece (we don’t sell apple pies to take-away whole, as they are handmade in glass pyrex pie dishes).
- We can seat up to 50 people inside the Shed Café and 24 people outside in the Shed Café gardens.
- We welcome young families; we have two old-fashioned school desks in the café which contain coloured pencils and various colouring in books, and we also have a bookcase that is filled with toys and children’s books.
- Adults are not forgotten; there are a wide range of magazines and books on the bookcase as well.
Our food focuses on fresh, local, seasonal produce and provide a constantly changing menu full of home style, wholesome cooking. The cafe’s signature dish is home made apple pie served with Sutton’s spiced apple cider ice cream and whipped cream. Coffee lovers are not forgotten with Merlo coffee available.
We have a daily sweet and savoury specials board, where you’ll find a constantly changing, delicious selection of foods. Our specials change daily depending on the time of year, what we are growing on the farm at the time, and the produce available in our local area.
Follow us on Instagram to find our more about our cafe food and what’s growing on the farm.