Our varietal apple juice is available from:
- Food Works – Wood Street, Warwick
- Enchanted Gardens, Warwick
- Sue’s Fruit & Vege – 1 Scott Street, Tenterfield
- Aratula Fruit Market, Aratula
- Westridge Fruit Market – Shop 11, 300 West Street, Toowoomba
- Strawberry Farm – Chambers Flats
- Kenmore Fresh – Kenmore
- Sam’s Fruit & Vege – Cottonvale
- Brinx Deli – Stanthorpe
- Grange Rural Enterprises Pty Ltd – 3270 Beaudesert-Boonah Road, Beaudesert
- Belle vue Cafe – 119 Palmerin Street, Warwick
- Qld College of Wine –Tourism, 22 Caves Road, Stanthorpe
- Zone Fresh Gourmet Markets – 142 Newmarket Road, Windsor
- The Artisan Altitude – 313 Rouse Street, Tenterfield
- Heavenly Chocolates – Wyberba
We are open seven days a week from 9.30am til 4.30pm.
We are closed on three days each year, Christmas Day and Boxing Day, (25 & 26 December), and the Stanthorpe Show Holiday which falls at the end of January.
Our orchard is situated 10 minutes drive north of Stanthorpe, or 47km south of Warwick, on the corner of the New England Highway and Thulimbah Road (previously called Maryland Road) in Thulimbah. We are located diagonally across the New England Highway from the ‘big apple’.
For the Children
Children are welcome at Sutton’s Farm and we have a few activities they might enjoy whilst here. If the weather permits, a picnic blanket under the tree’s to enjoy the outdoors might suit. We have chickens and some space outside to run around.
Inside the cafe we have old fashioned school desks with drawing supplies and activity sheets.